Daniel Kang is an assistant professor at UIUC, where he started after his PhD at Stanford University. At UIUC, he focuses on next-generation analytics, including analytics using machine learning and data management for ML systems. His work has been deployed at autonomous vehicle companies and to help ecologists to analyze microcosms. Daniel’s research is supported by Emergent Ventures, the Open Philanthropy project, Google, and NSF.
- GPT-4 developer tool can hack websites without human help
- How to weaponize LLMs to auto-hijack websites
- GPT-4 developer tool can be exploited for misuse with no easy fix
- These researchers are terrified of A.I. Why they think cryptography could keep our future robot overlords in check
- ChatGPT can be made to write scam emails and it slashes their cost